Nominate your Distinguished Colleagues!
Orange County's Most Distinguished Psychiatrist Recognition Award
The Orange County Psychiatric Society is currently seeking nominations to honor outstanding psychiatrists who have advanced care, research, and education in the region.
Nominations must be submitted by November 15, 2019.
- Anyone may nominate a physician whom they believe to merit consideration.
- Nominators do not need certify that the nominee meets the below criteria.
- Following nomination, the candidate will be invited to complete an application detailing their merits.
- Membership in OCPS is not required for nomination.
- Self-nominations will not be considered.
- Identity of the nominator is kept strictly confidential
Criteria for consideration of the award will include:
- Current or initial certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Exhibit distinction and excellence as a clinician, physician scientist, physician educator, and/or humanitarian service.
- Provide professional services, research, or education to the populace of Orange County, or reside within Orange County.
- Have completed at least four years of practice following residency or fellowship.
- Must have good standing with, and current accreditation from, a State Medical Board.